CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm a nervous wreck

My grandma had to go to the hospital.Her heart rate is crazy,we're talking 150+.I'm trying so hard not to go crazy.I'm so nervous that I can barely breathe normally.I'm sitting here trying to get my mind off of it,which happens to be easier said than done.I wish the phone would ring and it's my mom saying everything is ok.I know it probally is,but you never know.All I can do is hope and pray.
-Ashlea

4 comments:

mpv said...

thanks about the comment

mpv said...

everything's gonna be alright, I'm sure! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Avenged Sevenfold rocketh meh socks =) Thanks for the comment

♡♥-$u.™♥♡ said...

I'll pray for you on my Dear God... blog.
Okay.
Well, I hope erything goes great with your grandma.
Don't stress everyhting will be okay.
If I am rong I suck.
Rofl :D