CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

i've relised i've haven't ranted about anything in a long time,and i've been botteling it all up.well'here i go:
1.i found out today that sharon(aka the wicked witch of the west)wants my grandma to take her webbing ring off.my grandma loves my grandpa even though he's not alive anymore.the ONLY reason sharon wants her to do that is because she wants it.
2.mary(the wicked witch of the east),sharon,and an uncle that i'm only related to by marriage want my mom and i to mave our bedrooms down stairs,where there happens to be no room for.they are all d*cks.
3.my great-aunt marion(god rest her soul)had a ruby ring(not sure if it was real or not),which she had given to my mom,was stolen.the only other person who has a key to our house is sharon.but shae could have given it to mary.wendy(cousin),or kimberly(cousin)to use.they all three wanted it.they are so patheic.

i feel better now.give it 2 weeks at the most,and i'll be ranying again.
told you my life is my own living hell.

0 comments: